Monday, 15 December 2014

Evil Pastors Put Curse on Themselves NTCG

Evil Pastors Put Curse on Themselves  NTCG

To the New Testament Church of God Establishment and the Bynumites.

I am completely aware of the witchcraft that you are trying to do to kill me.

If you think that I have chosen to confront your wickedness of my own free will then you are sadly mistaken. I would rather sit back and live my life without having to think about what you get up to and how you treat people.

But unfortunately for me, I was called to expose what corrupt leaders you are. You are trying to put a curse on a man who did not send himself to confront you.

So if I end up dying because of your obeah, voodoo or witchcraft, know that I have accomplished more than I ever expected to do in my life, and I see “death” as a time to escape out of my flesh body and make my journey back to my home.

But if you send ONE MORE CURSE OR PRAYER OR SPELL to try to kill me, then your people will start dropping down dead. Your people will drop down dead suddenly if you keep on sending your curses my way. Why? Because I NEVER CHOSE TO CONFRONT YOU. This is how it works:

Luke 10:16
 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

By you despising me, you despise God. I did not send myself.
Just like Jonah and Elijah, I have no interest in exposing you or confronting the evil you do. That’s between you and God. But because you stopped listening to God a long time ago and neglected giving justice, he sent me to wake you up.

So the choice is yours. If you send ONE MORE curse or prayer or spell to me for me to die or to be harmed or sick in any way, then know that your people will receive what you sent out. I send no curses or evil to you. But like the Bible says:


Galatians 6:7

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

So if anyone sends death to me, it is not me who sends death to you. You send death to yourself. There is a ring of fire around me and a high wall of mirrors all around me facing outwards. So whatever is sent to me, the person who sent it, and the person on whose behalf it was sent on, your own curse will return to you in the way you planned for me.

There are four mighty angels in a diamond formation that surround me and I know them by name. They were given to me by God and also a silver angel that visits me when needed. The silver angel does not live in time and space. He guards me and he has his sharp, curved sword DRAWN. I have also seen the Grim Reaper and he is very real!

So the choice is yours. You either bless me or curse me. Whatever you do will return to you.





No comments: