Friday, 9 January 2015

CONFIRMED! WITCHES IN THE CHURCH

PROPHECY CONFIRMED IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS OF MY ORIGINAL POST!

As I continue to prove that there are people who God’s spirit uses to say what he wants shared, I see a video posted on facebook. I decided to watch the video on youtube. In the link next to the video I saw a video titled “Michael Hur Married A Witch (Says Witches Are Inside The Church!)”


In my post “YOU ARE NOT SAVED! – DELUDED CHRISTIANS,” that I shared around 3 hours before I saw this video, I wrote:

Calling oneself a Christian has been used by Satanists to come among you and teach you doctrines of devils. Any witch, warlock or human sacrificing Satanist can walk right up in your church and call themselves a Christian and you will 99% accept him/her just because of that “Christian” title.

Listen to this video from 11:00 onwards to hear what he says about witches in the church.

No comments: