Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Too many FRAUDULENT PROPHETS

Too many FRAUDULENT PROPHETS. When you are singled out by God to speak for him to warn people, you may wish he didn't.

One example is Jeremiah. He cursed the day he was born and wished he was aborted (killed in his mother’s womb).  Jeremiah had a restricted life and hated it. If you are to be sent, your life as you know it may be utterly destroyed. You will hate it.

Job suffered so much that his wife said he should curse God and die.

Job 2:9

Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.

There are too many frauds who are quick to call themselves evangelists, prophets, man of God, woman of God, etc. If you have suffered or are suffering a life that has ups and horrendous downs, it’s part of the process when you are chosen. Expect to be hated. Expect to be tormented. Expect that you may not make it through. Some believers have committed suicide. Some, God will send something to kill you.

But some of those who do make it past the cleansing and knowledge period are to witness a turnaround in their life that they could only dream would happen.

[Jeremiah’s pain]

Jeremiah 20:14-18
14 Cursed be the day wherein I was born: let not the day wherein my mother bare me be blessed.
15 Cursed be the man who brought tidings to my father, saying, A man child is born unto thee; making him very glad.
16 And let that man be as the cities which the Lord overthrew, and repented not: and let him hear the cry in the morning, and the shouting at noontide;
17 Because he slew me not from the womb; or that my mother might have been my grave, and her womb to be always great with me.
18 Wherefore came I forth out of the womb to see labour and sorrow, that my days should be consumed with shame?




No comments: