Thursday, 26 February 2015

Picture PROOF of Sign in the Clouds - In Gods Hand

Signs and wonders are supposed to follow believers in Jesus Christ. It was put in my spirit that I should share this picture I took some time ago.

During my last 20 years, as I got to know more about Christ and his suffering, I heard the “voice” tell me to take a picture. I did not want to. In the end I obeyed. I leaned out my window and took a couple of pictures. Later on when I was looking through them I heard the voice say “look at the picture.” After some time, I saw what I was being told to look at. Then the words came to me, “In Gods Hand.” This is the picture.



You can’t see anything? This time look again at the picture below. I have outlined what I saw.



It was made known to me that this represented me in Gods hand. The picture looks like a being holding a person in its hand and the person has wings.

These verses came straight to my mind:

John 10: 27-29
27 My sheep hear my VOICE, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them OUT OF MY HAND.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and NO MAN IS ABLE TO PLUCK THEM OUT OF MY FATHER’S HAND.

Out from the being shines rays of light. The being looks like it is kissing the little person.

This verse was revealed to me:

Song of Solomon 1:2
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

I have been asking God to let more signs and miracles happen. So from this day, the final day of Purim 2015, I expect to see more wonders happen.

I am of the promise of Abraham. Gods will be done.

Genesis 12:3

 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

No comments: