Monday, 29 June 2015

VISION UPDATE - WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM

VISION UPDATE - WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM

Today 29th June 2015 I had another vision while I was awake. If you remembered my last vision, you will know that I saw God on his throne and he was like a giant as big as a multi storey building. I walked through him into a place. I said the road looked like bricks.

Today, I had another vision while awake. I said, “Ok God I made it this far, now what?” Then I was walking in the spirit world and it came to me that what I saw in the previous vision was similar to the picture at this link! 


As I continued walking in the spirit, inside the place of God, I looked ahead. I could see the horizon of a bright city in the distance. In the spirit, I started to run towards the city. As I got closer, I sensed about 5 beings or souls. They were jumping around excited and happy that I made it. I started jumping too. It felt like I just won the NBA or the World Cup. 

As I and the 5 other souls were excited, I wondered, why are there only 5? Then it was put in my spirit that these 5 souls and I made it to the kingdom of God. I stopped jumping but the 5 continued jumping and was so excited. I tried to continue to be excited but I said, “Surely, it cannot be just us 6 who made it?” Then it was put in my spirit that, “Yes, only six of you made it to the kingdom of God.” Great sadness fell on me. I did not feel like being excited any more. The other 5 carried on jumping and were “over the moon” with joy.

I kept on saying, “Surely not. Surely more people made it to the kingdom?” Then it was made known to me that only few find it. I said what happened to the rest of the Christians? I then sensed the words, “It was too much for some of them to continue to the kingdom so some committed suicide. Some people don’t get to come close to the kingdom because they are stuck in their ways and cannot progress.”

Again, sadness fell on me, but the other 5 kept on dancing and were so happy. To be honest, I felt like crying with sadness than jumping for joy.

What was then spoken into my spirit was, “I will bless those that bless you, and curse those that curse you.”

Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:.. 

I should feel better right? No. I feel very sad. I can’t believe so few people made it.

Matthew 7:14 (GNT)

14 But the gate to life is narrow and the way that leads to it is hard, and there are few people who find it.

How many made it alive out of Sodom and Gomorrah? Only 4 people, then that was reduced to 3.

Out of all the people in the world, how many people made it into the ark while the rest of the world died? Only 8 people. 

The 5 are still rejoicing. Maybe the shock of realizing that few make it will leave me soon so I can rejoice with the others again.

**********************

If you want to find out how I made it to this point in my life, if I told you all of it you would not believe me as most of it is too hard to accept.

But what I will share, which is still mind blowing, is in my short read book Infinite Opportunities at this link. See the comments on Amazon. 

CLICK HERE for more information.








No comments: