Saturday, 22 August 2015

2015 WOW USA is having a MOCK NUCLEAR DISASTER EXERCISE!!!

WOW USA is having a MOCK NUCLEAR DISASTER EXERCISE!!!

It was only YESTERDAY 21st August 2015 that I first posted my video called GOD SPEWS America OUT Of His Mouth - Juanita Bynum Time-line Prophecy 2015.”  

This is the video on youtube. https://youtu.be/VjAcYrKL8hY

Now today 22nd August 2015 I see this ABC report that starts with:

 FORT BRAGG, N.C. (WTVD) -- The notice came overnight: Get ready to respond to a nuclear disaster situation in Southwest Florida. Be ready to deploy for a week.”

Mock NUCLEAR disaster training on US soil? They were doing training exercises when 9/11 happened and the 7/7 bombings happened in London UK. It’s time to go stock up on at least 3 days worth of food just in case something does happen. The exercise is taking place in FLORIDA. "The notice came overnight," says the report.

What I find quite amazing is, I turned on the TV today and one of the Indiana Jones movies was on. The part that I turned the TV on to was where he was in a nuclear test site. Then they began the test and a nuclear bomb went off.

I saw that on the TV today 22nd August 2015 and within a couple of minutes of logging on to facebook I saw the post about the USA doing a nuclear military exercises.

I am not saying that something is going to happen. I am just sharing the "coincidences" that just happened.

Don't forget the dream I had about seeing a military cargo plane crash and it had nuclear energy on board. 


See the video at this link for yourself about the NUCLEAR military exercise. http://abc11.com/951307/

******UPDATE******

UPDATE: It's been 3 hours since I made the post about the nuclear disaster exercise in the USA. I switched the TV on again and there is a program on called, "THE MAN WHO PREDICTED 9/11." So that is 3 disaster themed things I have seen today. I wondered why are they showing a 9/11 show today? That makes no sense. They usually show it in the week leading up to the anniversary of 9/11. Maybe something really is about to happen. I have had 3 signs. Now its up to you to get right with God before the first explosion happens.






No comments: