Monday, 24 August 2015

I DID Warn Wealthy Christians - 5 TRILLION WIPED OUT - People are losing their LIFE SAVINGS in China

I DID warn Wealthy Christians - 5 TRILLION WIPED OUT - People are losing their LIFE SAVINGS in China.

£74bn wiped off the FTSE 100 today 24th August 2015.
In recent months I gave information to prepare wealthy Christians for what was coming.

In a CNN report a Chinese investor said:

“I know people who sold their houses to invest in stocks and now they’re finished. Many people were dreaming of becoming overnight millionaires. It doesn't work that way.”

It hasn't ended. Some people have blindly focused on September 2015. I did suggest not to focus on September as things are happening now. Being prepared TODAY before September comes is more important now than ever.

Also, people do not realise that the symptoms of a world war is happening RIGHT NOW. Just because the news outlets have not come out plainly saying, “World War 3 has begun,” don’t think that it is not happening right now! 

As I was flicking through the TV channels I heard a news reporter say,

This is the worst refugee crisis since World War 2.”

 How can there be such a huge refugee crisis without a world war?

A lot is happing around the world at the same time. If you are not spiritually minded you could get lost in the confusion.

The shift has already happened for me. Now it looks like a global shift is happening at the same time for many people.

I have some banking BREAKING NEWS that I just received in an email from my bank. 
Here is that new post CLICK HERE







No comments: