Monday, 10 August 2015

The walk with God for some people is not easy - Gods Solid Gold Trophy

Gods Solid Gold Trophy

As I was praying today 10th August 2015 I closed my eyes. I could see in the spirit world. I was standing before God again as pure gold. I was telling him about my journey.  

It was then made crystal clear that I am set apart now. I talked to God for a few minutes. Then I looked down as I was lifted higher as if to be on top of a post. Then I realised that I was standing on the tip of this post with nothing around me.  I saw what was going on. I was transformed into a solid gold trophy that looked like an Oscar again but this time it had a base like an Oscar award. 

Then God took his big right hand, picked me up and put me (as a trophy) on an empty shelf. I was God’s trophy which he designed and made. 



When we receive a certificate, medal or a reward in this life we put it in a safe place or on display. It is an accomplishment that no-one else can claim as it was our hard work. It then occurred to me that God’s accomplishment was me and it was a joint journey between him and me. If I didn't go through countless traumatic experiences along the way I could not have been made completely as I am now.

I could then see me as the trophy on his shelf as solid gold and not moving or talking any more. God received his reward which was his work designing who he wanted me to be. It is the spirit that had been recreated into a purified spiritual gold trophy as we are to live according to the spirit.

Ephesians 2:10 (GNT)
10 God has made us what we are, and in our union with Christ Jesus he has created us for a life of good deeds, which he has already prepared for us to do.

Job 23:10 (KJV)
10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.












No comments: