Wednesday, 12 August 2015

WOW My dream Came true in 6 DAYS? China Russia EXPLOSION


On Wednesday 12th August 2015 explosions happened in Russia and China.

In reports on the explosion in China it said there were 2 explosions.

In my dream after the plane crashed people ran towards the explosion then they turned around and ran the other way.

Could this explain the 2 explosions that happened in China and in my dream?

The report on the Russian explosion mentioned a nuclear war. In my dream I mention nuclear energy.

The plane in my dream was a cargo plane. The explosion that happened in China was at a cargo storage area.

The falling fire in a number of videos looks like what was in my dream where I said the fire was dotted around on the ground.

See the full dream that I posted on the 6th August 2015 here CLICK HERE.




Yet again, a dream I have had has come true in a short space of time. Use your discernment and your own research to see the similarity in my dream and in the videos and news reports online.


SEE THIS VIDEO OF THE EXPLOSIONS IN CHINA.
WARNING: THERE IS CURSING IN THIS VIDEO.




CLICK HERE to read the similarities in the dream I 
had just SIX DAYS before these events happened.



No comments: