Saturday, 19 September 2015

Hollywood, confirms my vision. Tomorrowland

Tomorrowland

For some reason I kept getting prompted to watch the movie "Tomorrowland." I eventually watched it today 19th September 2015. 

I was shocked again by what I saw.

Some of you will remember MY POST when I had the vision while I was awake of seeing God on his throne and walking into him. On the inside of God, I said I could see a city on the horizon. Well when the girl touches the pin in Tomorrowland at the beginning, she sees a city on the horizon. 
When she gets into the city, it is a type of heaven that is so far advanced than earth is.



I'm still blown away with the vision I had and the similarities that are in the movie.

There is one strong theme that I have noticed in the movies I have watched recently and what I have seen on the news, and that is, human looking robots.
I have come to the conclusion (my opinion) that on other planets or on a planet, they have developed human flesh with machines. I have a belief that "they" have managed to create the same cybermen on earth. Part metal, part flesh. This is even in the Bible.

Daniel 2:43 
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

I believe these hybrid human/machines walk amongst us today and they are just like the human/machines in Tomorrowland and the Terminator.

***

With all the satellites and chemicals in the atmosphere, I believe that "they" have the ability now to project amazing futuristic affects in the sky and on earth.
Is there a comet coming to hit the earth? Is there going to be a genuine world war? I'm starting to believe it could be misleading to bring in the "new world" of new technology, "peace and love." They have the ability to create Tsunami's and earthquakes. They have had this technology for years.

***

We are certainly heading for an attack of the clones, and machines are going to rule the world, I believe, even if it is for a little while. Machines are running the world now. You are using a machine to read this message.

***

The image of the beast sounds like a highly intelligent robot or machine to me.

Revelation 13:15 
 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

In the book I Left Church To Find God there is a chapter called, "Star Wars: Mission Planet Earth" which gives a great run down on what is happening on earth from past to present and the future.

See link I Left Church To Find God








No comments: