Thursday, 1 October 2015

Christian Book Store Rejects Gods Word

 On Saturday (27th September 2015), just a few hours before the fourth Blood Moon was going to appear, I visited my local Christian book store who finished reviewing my book called, "I Left Church To Find God." The Christian manager said, 

"The book was well written and good points were brought up and I would have it in the store but the other trustees did not approve of it being in the shop. So I am sorry but we cannot have it in our store."

As it was rejected from the Christian book store I was quite honoured for that to happen.

The book is straight to the point and questions situations in Christianity. It also sets minds free.

One of the chapters in the book is called, "Who Are More Dedicated Satanists or Christians?"

If no-one reaches out to the Satanists, prostitutes etc, who are Christians really reaching out to? Jesus was a friend of sinners and sat with them.

If you do or do not go to church and you want answers, read this book.



These are some of the book's chapter titles:

Is God A Liar?
Satan Loves Prosperity Preachers
Heaven Is A Planet
Can God Forgive you?

Answers that you may have been in search of are now found.

I Left Church To Find God is available on Amazon. 

CLICK HERE for more information.










No comments: