Wednesday, 2 December 2015

There is no more time for what? 2nd December 2015





On 2nd December 2015 I had a dream. I was in a house that had a big window. It was night time. I looked out of the window and saw 2 straight lines, side by side, of 4 lights appear individually. I said to myself, “It’s probably an airplane.” Then all the lights shined brightly all at the same time. Then it sped off fast. I then said to myself, “That is no airplane.” Then there seemed like huge billboards in the sky that could only be seen faintly. I cannot remember what was on them. They covered the sky and scrolled upwards.

Then about 50 yards away from the window I saw the Dr Who Tardis faintly. It kept on fading slowly in and out of vision. Then it turned upside down. What was different about it is that it had a clock face on the front but the clock face had NO hands. I then heard what sounded like a big metal bar banging at the same time as a large drum. They banged together about 4 seconds apart but they banged together to sound metallic and deep. This happened a few times as the sound filled the sky. I looked up into the sky and realized that the night sky was full of unidentified flying objects. They were all different in design. They could be seen faintly as they were so high up in the sky. They all flew in the same direction. Then the night started turning into day and these UFO’s could not be seen. That’s all I can remember. -- END OF DREAM.

What comes to mind is that the clock face with no hands could represent no more time, or a time frame has been reached and the clock is at 00:00.

Another thing I will add is, some years ago I was listening to two men speak. One claimed to know the producers of Dr Who. One of the producers said to him, “Do you know who Dr Who is?” The man said “No who?” The other man replied, “Dr Who is Lucifer.” It kind of makes sense because, even though many men have played the Dr Who character, he never dies and influences the time frame of history he is in.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Evil must put on a mask to come across as good so the ones who are the target can be tricked into following the wrong path. Always know what the scripture says and be led by the spirit so you will not be fooled. Pleasant sweet words from evil people can entice good people, who don't have enough knowledge, into a trap.


No comments: