Tuesday, 12 January 2016

2016 Hollywood Backs Up My Revelation - Darkness Is Coming

Just 6 DAYS AGO I posted about a Bible chapter that I saw. I felt so at one with Isaiah 60 that I posted the whole chapter. I don’t remember ever posting a whole chapter in one of my posts before.

Ever since I saw it, I kept reading it and listening to it over and over. The first few verses really felt like they covered me and was part of my life right now. These are the verses.

Isaiah 60
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the DARKNESS shall cover THE EARTH, and GROSS DARKNESS the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Now today (12th January 2016) 6 days later, I see this movie trailer on youtube just before I was about to watch a video.

The movie is called “The 5th Wave.”

As I was watching the trailer they mention the word “DARKNESS” in a way that it hit me and made me think of Isaiah 60 straight away.




And, yet again, another movie that shows destruction in London England. At 2:07 on the video, it shows a huge wave destroying Tower Bridge which is in London England.

It was only yesterday that I posted this on facebook about ET’s in the Bible.


Also see the dream that I posted on 2nd December 2015 titled, “No More Time For What?


Whatever is going to happen is not going to be good for the whole world. 

Could this be why Obama is trying so hard to take guns away from Americans so they cannot defend themselves against what is coming?

Mark 13:20 
And except that the Lord had shortened those days, NO FLESH SHOULD BE SAVED: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.


But through things that I have recently shared in posts, and things I have kept to myself, I and a few others are going to have great power and protection when everything changes.


Isaiah 59:19

 …. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.






No comments: