Monday, 18 January 2016

DREAM: “Someone Shot Me” 18th January 2016

On the 18th January 2016 I had a dream that I was walking down some white steps. The steps were like the ones at St Paul’s Cathedral in London but they were very clean and pure white.

Steps at St Paul’s Cathedral



It was made aware to me that there were people in disguise in the area I was in. I did not know who was in disguise. Then as I was walking down the pure white steps outside in the open, I was shot in the chest on the right side. I think there were more shots but the first shot caught my attention. I don’t even know if it was from a normal gun or some type of laser or radio frequency gun. As I got hit I stood for a few seconds. Then all of a sudden, I heard Pat Robertsons voice say, “Oh no they shot him.” He seemed genuinely concerned. I then held my chest and slumped down to the ground. A crowd of people rushed towards me. As I was down, I was still wondering who was in disguise and who was there to genuinely help me. I was conscious but having trouble breathing. I said, “Can I have some air please.” I said this because too many people surrounded me while I was on the ground. I repeated myself, “Can I have some air please.” As I lie there I was breathing. Then I woke up out of the dream.

--END OF DREAM--

When I woke up, I could hardly breathe just like in the dream. I also felt pain in the right side of my chest where I was shot in the dream.

I have no idea why Pat Robertson was in my dream. I don’t think I have seen him in anything for years. If you do not know who he is, he is a presenter on the 700 Club.


When I woke up an explanation was given to me right away. It was made aware to me that everything changes now. What was in the past is in the past. Now is a new way and new dimension of living. 







No comments: