Friday, 29 July 2016

And Then One Night - Demons Flooded The Earth


And then one night, in an unexpected moment, an invasion of demons flooded the earth. 

There was a power outage. Facebook, youtube and twitter  shut down and millions of Christians felt empty and scared. 
Fear and worry filled their heart. They ran to their church but the church doors were locked. No-one was there. No-one to ask "what is happening?" Darkness filled the streets. Something happened but they did not know where to turn. Then they heard the words, 


"These people honour me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me."

But there was a remnant who honoured him with their lips and believed on him in their hearts who said, "At last. The time has come. Lead me Holy Spirit to where I need to be. I have authority over demons and over all the works of the enemy."

Be prepared.  CLICK HERE

No comments: