Sunday, 21 August 2016

2016 Juanita Bynum Timeline - The End of Christianity As We Know It Has Come


2016 Juanita Bynum Timeline - The End of Christianity As We Know It Has Come 


Since 2014 on 21st August each year I have been making possible prediction videos about the USA.

Some of my predictions came true. This has caused those who hated me and my predictions to be silenced.

The 21st August 2007 is when Juanita Bynum had her famous fight with her ex husband. The shame of that incident went worldwide.

7 years later in 2014 I sensed that the USA had 7 years from that date to do better. They failed. 

The following video was uploaded on 21st August 2016 which is the same day as the close of the Rio Olympics.

Even though the following video is about the USA, I have no hate for that great country or the citizens. When the USA has problems it sometimes sends a ripple effect around the world. 

In this video you may see some things that you didn't know about which may leave you speechless.






No comments: