Thursday, 15 December 2016

MANY CHRISTIANS WILL BE REJECTED BY JESUS - MAYBE YOU ARE ONE OF THEM?

People share Bible verses all the time but are they really UNDERSTANDING what they are reading?

What Jesus is saying here is describing 

CHRISTIANS 

NOT the unsaved. Christians KNOW his name and have done Christian type things, but many STILL will be REJECTED. Are you one of them who will be rejected?

Matthew 7:21-23

21 NOT EVERY ONE that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have WE not PROPHESIED in thy name? and IN THY NAME HAVE cast out devils? and IN THY NAME DONE MANY wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I NEVER knew YOU: DEPART FROM ME, ye that work iniquity.


HOW MANY CHRISTIANS HAVE GOT IT ALL WRONG AND DON'T REALISE? Check yourself!!!





No comments: