Wednesday, 22 March 2017

2017 Church Of God Admits The "System is Faulty"


I did mention this a few years back that the way the New Testament Church Of God treated a situation concerning me was not right.

On 22nd March 2017 I saw someone share this video. It has the Overseer of the Church of God Dr Tim Hill proving that the system needs fixing. He said, 

"Keep your eyes on Jesus and not a system." 

The video was posted on the 22nd March 2017.

That organization can be fixed if you have the right people doing what is right.

The trauma I suffered from this organization almost killed me. I still don’t know how I was able to walk and talk again.


This is their video



A special message by Dr. Tim Hill, General Overseer from ChurchofGod on Vimeo.

Video Link  https://vimeo.com/209478127








No comments: