Thursday, 8 June 2017

The people who want the truth are getting desperate

The things you have been taught in many churches is a lie that is why next to no-one in your congregation has any real power. You can preach you can sing and clap and that is it. 
Many of you give offering to churches and pastors who have never been confirmed by the spirit that they are to receive. The church as we know it has to be demolished so the rebuilding of love, and true power can begin.


The people who want the truth are getting desperate. 

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"


Its time to get set for the thousands who want to know the truth.


I do as much as I can do. If you want to support my effort you can send your one time or monthly support by paypal at this link


I reach people who the church have failed to reach. I even reach those who do go to church. Lets make an effort to get more people to the marriage supper of the Lamb.

Revelation 19:9(KJV)

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.


No comments: